Top 3 Drugstore Mascaras



1. Great Lash by Maybelline ($6)
This old classic has been around forever for good reason. Its formula is smooth and conditions while it thickens. Also comes in a waterproof formula which has won tons of beauty accolades.

2. Voluminous Carbon Black by L'Oreal ($10)
One coat of this formula provides instant glam. Two coats is like wearing a pair of lush false lashes.

3.  Sexy Curves by Rimmel London ($8)
Even if you forget to use an eyelash curler Sexy Curves' unique spikey rubber applicator makes up for it.

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Lash Blast! The one on the orange or pink tube. I got a bunch of tubes at an Elle Canada event and now I swear by that mascara! I will never go back to overpriced Sephora brands!

Sean said...

I have beef with Lash Blast. I love how it looks but I can't seem to get all of it off and I've tried several eye makeup remover formulas.

Oils and soap said...

maybeline's the best. :X. and ofc the waterproof formula. just briliant.

Post a Comment